Afterglow Update

I just received an email from Joleene Naylor announcing that my story Afterglow has been accepted for inclusion into a Halloween-themed anthology. I’ve just sent a rough draft of the story to an editor.

With Love,

Russ

Advertisements

About russtowne

This entry was posted in Anthologies, Fictional Short Stories I've Written, Love, My Writing Process, Paranormal, Writing & Project Updates and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Afterglow Update

1. utesmile says:

Well done, great story , I remember it!

• russtowne says:

Thank you, Ute. You probably would barely recognize it now, though, because it went from being very short piece of flash fiction to about a 2,000 word story that provides much more of the backstory about the three characters. I think you’ll enjoy the expanded version. It has more depth and texture, and humor.
      Russ

2. ksbeth says:

wow, russ, it’s nice to read the whole thing all in one place. great story –

• russtowne says:

Thank you, Beth. It means a lot to me when I know someone actually invests the time to read the whole story. Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration to me.
      Russ

3. Lavonda says:

Russ…this is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

4. Mrs. P says:

Great story. I don’t know whether I would consider this very romantic or totally creepy…but it was an interesting idea.lol.

Congratulations on having your work published in another collection! After everything you have done for others…you deserve the recognition, 😀

5. Totally AWESOME Russ!
    You do deserve this.
    Getting your heart work in the hands of readers.