I’ve only received one or two rejection letters since I started writing. If that sounds impressive, I should add that I’ve only submitted four stories. I’m clearly not working hard enough! Seriously, I don’t get more rejection letters for the simple reason that I self-publish, but I thought you’d enjoy this rejection letter humor post. I believe that all or most of the writers who have ever received a rejection letter can relate to the feelings evoked by some of these creations.
- Follow Imaginings of a Grateful Man on WordPress.com
- 2,867 hits
Palpable Imaginings Anthology
Top Posts & Pages
- Short Story Anthologies Update
- A Dream, and Another Adventure Begins
- I Wanted You to Be the First to Know
- It Was Her Eyes Update
- "Heartsight" & "Touched" Selected for Inclusion in Joleene Naylor's New Anthology
- My Mercurial Muse
- It Was Her Eyes
- Palpable Imaginings has just been released!
- Three Lives in One
- A Revised Afterglow May Soon Haunt A Halloween Anthology
Blogs I Follow